JOB CREATION PROGRAMME
We seek to create smart jobs that will integrate with aerial sensors, unmanned technology and IoT sensors.
Smart jobs in sub-Saharan Africa revolve around core industries of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Property and Communication.
Private Sector Smart Job Creation:
- Smart farming using agricultural drones and algorithmic software.
- Manufacturing risks - reducing loss of life and damage to property aerial imagery and thermography to identify risks before they materialise.
- Property surveys and surveillance using perpetual flight technology, 3D mapping and site management.
- Asset protection using perpetual surveillance, recognition software and thermography.
Jobs Serving the Community:
Our community based jobs focus on the greater good aimed at: (i) protection of people and property, (ii) preservation of historical sites of importance and (iii) management of the environment
- Serving people and protecting property – perpetual aerial surveillance enables authorities to observe factual real-time data for crowd and disaster management.
- Historical sites can be mapped through aerial photography and sensing devices to identify geological sites of importance.
- Environmental management is a broad field and extends from water management, anti-poaching through to management of invasive species.